The Surfside Sunset Market offers a Year-Round shopping experience to Cape Coral from 1:00pm-6:00pm from October - May and 8:00am-1:00pm from June - September.
The Market is filled with friendly and knowledgeable vendors offering fresh, healthy & local produce; seafood, fresh bakery items, Micro-greens, handcrafted soaps & lotions, cheese, pickles & olive mixes, local honey, fresh-cut flowers, jams & jellies and so much more.
Join us year round at the Surfside Sunshine Farmers Market!
Covid-19 Set-Up For The Cape Coral Farmers Market -Effective May 2, 2020
- Vendors spaced appropriately, at more than 6 feet distance from each other.
- Vendors will handle and bag customer purchases.
- Customers are required to follow social distancing guidelines.
- Vendors and staff must have masks and sanitizer.
- Vendors will keep customers from handling anything in their booths.
- Vendors and staff will encourage proper customer spacing.
- No Samples. No exceptions.
- Hand wash station is available for vendor use as well as customers.
- IF YOU ARE SICK, PLEASE STAY HOME. This applies to vendors and customers.